Wednesday 26 August 2015

Celebrate Learning - support my app idea!


I've designed an app for education! Useful for homeschooling, feedback for teachers/coaches/pastors, logging wider field experience hours, TAFE, holidays away from school, knowing what your child is learning at school (and how they feel about it), applying for a promotion and much more! Feel free to click and like or even share my idea as..."Each month, we [Samsung] are giving away a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5” to the app idea with the most Likes based on our criteria of Social Change, Innovation, User Experience + Storytelling". So yeah, like away!




The past few weeks I have been working on an app idea for education, not just school students but learners of all ages! I hope to travel and share about my idea and how to use the concept to revolutionise how education is delivered and recognised. 

One night, I got the God-inspired idea to Google "scholarships to change the world". I came across this competition and, through the application process, have refined my idea so much. I would love your support, so please check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you love and what you would like to hear more about!